It is possible, if you hold any recognised Award from another recognised Professional or Examining Board. Subject exemptions are granted on a subject-for-subject basis.
Please note that exemptions may not be applied for on Single Subject examinations, or from subjects which have already been undertaken on an examinations basis with ICM. If students consider themselves eligible for exemptions, all the appropriate supporting documentary evidence including the syllabi and certified copies of your certificates must be forwarded to ICM for presentation to the Exemptions Committee. Any exemptions which may be granted will be subject to students first registering as a Professional student and undertaking the remaining subjects of the course on an examination basis.
The Exemptions Committee would require the following documentation before processing an application from you:
- An ICM Exemption Form – available from your ICM Approved Centre
- The Exemption Form is located on the reverse of the Examination Entry Form for the relevant course
- Certified copies of certificates
- A copy of syllabi for the Award you hold
- Full name and postal address
- Name & address of the ICM Approved Centre at which you are studying
Upon receipt of your exemption application, your request would be assessed. As soon as the Exemptions Committee have made a decision, you will be advised in writing. You should always enclose a covering letter with your documentation and ensure that you have provided us with your current postal address.